Endurance racing and are concerned about a potential system failure and want to increase the reliability of your car?
Drifting and want to have a more precise vehicle feel?
Do it the right way by using our Power Steering Delete adapter!
An elegant and simple solution, designed in Italy made in Europe of the highest quality materials.
Material Aerospace grade 6082-T6 Aluminum with machined finish
- One piece 5 axis precision machined with an internal fluid path
- No external holes for additional leak paths
- Lightweight design just 34 grams
- Includes 4x DIN Copper Sealing Washers (M14 and M16 sizes)
No band saw cutting, home made drilling plastic or otherwise ugly product for your car..why would you do this modification any other way?
Start with removal of the power steering components (pump, reservoir, high and low pressure hoses).
When deleting the Power Steering system it is important to block off the ports from external elements while allowing fluid and air to flow internally between the inlet and outlet side.
Completely blocking each individual port will result in blowing out the seal ends and bellows of your steering rack and increased steering resistance.
GrandiTech BMW Power Steering delete adapter:
Applications: E30 (including M3), E36, E39, E46, E36 Z3, E85/86 Z4, including vehicles with the ZF or TRW power steering racks installed.
Easy and reversible installation:
- Remove the factory hoses and install the copper sealing washers on the bottom
- Install the adapter with the original banjo bolts and top copper sealing washers
- Torque specs are M14 Banjo Bolt (25 Nm) M16 Banjo Bolt (45 Nm)